Saturday, June 11, 2011

Still in the Hospital

They took an x-ray the next day and the blockage had resolved. They left the tube in until the second day to make sure she didn't need it any more. They first put her on a clear liquid diet. Then when she did okay with that they let her have some solids.

Her platelets tested 130 the first day and 104 this morning. The doctor said she could go home today. The potassium and magnesium tested low today. Now they want us to wait until another blood test to check on these again. So we have to wait until 6:30 to take the blood for the magnesium test. It will be late today before we get out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment